There are many attempts to establish a quality measure for journals. Here is our top six links:
- Anne-Wil Harzing publishes not only an overview of various journal rankings, but has also created a nice tool, which allows to analyze the citation data of Google Scholar for journals and individual scholars.
- The ranking of the German Business Newspaper “Handelsblatt” is one of the most comprehensive rankings around.
- For a more selective list the Financial Times ranking is also very useful.
- Another comprehensive list comes from our French colleagues.
- Scholars interested in a perspective from the southern hemisphere, might also find the Australian journal ranking useful.
- Scholars working in Germany, Austria or Switzerland should also check the ranking by the professional association of university teachers in business education (VHB).