The ISPIM conference has a well earned reputation for being an excellent platform for facilitating discussions between academics and industry practitioners.
Next years conference will be hosted by the Hamburg University of Technology and will focus on “Sustainability in Innovation: Innovation Management Challenges“.
To participate in the discussion both academic papers and industry presentations can be proposed by submitting an abstract until 31 December 2010. Your contribution should be withing on of the 8 conference tracks:
- Collaboration for innovation (incl. Open Innovation)
- Culture & team management in innovation
- Entrepreneurship, venturing, business models & financing innovation
- Innovation training & education
- Methods and tools for innovation
- Networks and clusters of innovation
- Organisational creativity & idea generation
- Sustainability in Innovation (Conference Focus Theme)
More information can be found in the call for papers. Other conferences can be found in our calls for papers overview table.