There are 14 days left to register for the 23rd EIASM Doctoral Summer School for Technology Management. The summer schools will feature presentations from international journal editors and intensive discussions and work sessions. It is thus an ideal opportunity to get additional feedback, guidance and encouragement for your doctoral research.
The summer school is chaired and organized by Katharina Hölzle, Chair for Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Ellen ENKEL, Editor R&D Management, Zeppelin University
- Gloria BARCZAK, Editor Journal of Product Innovation Management, Northeastern University
- Stefan KUHLMANN, Editor Research Policy, University of Twente
- René ROHRBECK, Editor of special issues for Futures and Technological Forecasting & Social Change,
- Jan KRATZER, Associate Editor of Creativity and Innovation Management
More information about the program and applying can be found here here.
We are looking forward to see you in Potsdam and Berlin!