Conference | AI-Enabled Tech Foresight Summit | Berlin, Germany | 20 February 2019
AI-Enabled Technology Foresight Summit
How can we adapt to the shifting realities brought on by emerging technologies and discover how others are responding to the disruptive technological change? In this context, the rise of artificial intelligence (AI) is of particular importance and creates new opportunities at the interface between methodology and practice. Together we want to shed light on the question: What is actually possible with AI-enabled corporate tech foresight? What can be expected and where do we stand today? And finally: what are your experiences from experimenting with software-based solutions so far?
The Summit by ITONICS and ROHRBECK HEGER revolves around the topic of AI-driven technology foresight – from state of the art and experiences to data sources, tools and future developments in foresight. Learn from best practices, get inspired by leading thinkers and exchange ideas with industry peers. The interactive format of the Summit gives you plenty of freedom to network.
- Renowned speakers and visionaries on the subject of AI-enabled technology foresight
- Moderation: foresight expert Prof. Dr. René Rohrbeck
- Networking with peers from your industry in an exclusive setting at Soho House in Berlin (approx. 50 participants)
- Interactive workshop sessions
- Innovative and interactive supporting program
- Optional: Pre-Summit Dinner in an exclusive atmosphere
- Early Bird Special: For early bookers the tickets cost 400,00 EUR (plus VAT) incl. catering. (up to and including December 15, 2018)