While we have been running our own conferences independently in the past, we have now decided to team up with ISPIM to invite a broader audience. Within the next ISPIM Conferences and Symposium we will have our own Special Interest Group meetings and run a track dedicated to:
- Strategic Agility
- Environmental Scanning
- Peripheral Vision
- Corporate Foresight
- Organizational Future Orientation
How to participate
To register click here.
In addition to participating in the audience you can also participate as a speaker:
- Practitioners can propose presentations on own practices or provide short papers and presentations on best practices.
- Scholars can choose to present early stage research as short academic papers (max. 2500 words) or final research results in full academic papers (max. 5000 words)
To propose a contribution please submit an outline of
- 600-700 words for practitioner presentations and short academic papers
- 900-1000 words for full academic papers
You can also download the full call for papers here: Call for Papers “Strategic Foresight, Strategic Agility, and Future Orientation”
We hope to see you in Barcelona or in one of our future conferences!