If you are a PhD researcher on foresight, you should reserve the 17-21 September 2012 in your calendar!
In September we will run a course entirely focused on foresight in the beautiful city of Copenhagen. The course is organized by the Danish Technical University in collaboration with the Aarhus University.
In the course we will cover foresight from multiple angles:
- Foresight methods
- Long waves in technology & the economy, expectations & visions, trends & megatrends
- Foresight in practice – reflections on two cases
- Foresight in science, technology and innovation policy
- Foresight in firms
- Design of foresight exercises
- Facilitating experts and trans-disciplinarity in foresight exercises
- System definition, mapping and scanning
- Delphi, scenarios and strategic roadmapping
How to apply
The application should be emailed to the course’s secretary Jette Gents (email@example.com) and should include (max 1 page):
- Name and contact information
- Institutional affiliation
- Brief description of the PhD project. The project description must include project title and description of the project’s subject including theoretical-analytical approach, empirical focus and which foresight elements are considered for inclusion in the project.
For more information you can contact Per Dannemand Andersen, (+45) 4525 4535, firstname.lastname@example.org or me and also download the full course outline here.
We hope to see many of you in Copenhagen in September!